Subject: Application Completion Successful
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2026 18:26:46 -0400

Dear Ms. Shamaiah Elizabeth Petro John,

You have successfully submitted your application for entry into the
St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College. Please check your
email periodically for a response from the institution.

Below you can find summary of your programme choices;

ApplicantID/Username - 20268913

Preference
Programme
Division

1st Choice
ADE. Teacher Education (Primary)
DTE

To complete application process, you must complete the instructions
that follow;

Log out of the SVGCC online application system.
Print the application submission confirmation email.

Bring the printed copy of the confirmation email and the $20
application fee to the SVGCC campus in Villa to make payment.

Pay Application Fee while presenting the requested supporting
documents.

Login to Admissions periodically to check for any application updates.

Supporting documents:

Certified Copy of Birth certificate
Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
Transcripts (where applicable)

Clear, certified photocopies of qualifications if;

you sat CSEC examinations prior to May/June 2010 sitting.
OR

you sat any CSEC examinations during the January
testing period.

OR

you requested a review of your results and this
review resulted in a modification of your results.

OR

you who wrote GCE or CXC (CSEC or CAPE) outside of
St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Two(2) certified passport sized photos

Letter of recommendation
(from principal of school if applicant is a teacher)

Two(2) recent testimonials.
Police Record
Cover letter

Kind regards,
SVGCC

* This e-mail is intended only for the address named above.
As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
information, if you are not the named address, you are not
authorised to retain, read, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it.