Subject: Application Completion Successful
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2026 18:20:59 -0400

Dear Mr. Maxian Mowondo Cuthbert Lewis,

You have successfully submitted your application for entry into the St. Vincent
and the Grenadines Community College. Please check your email periodically for
a response from the institution.

Below you can find summary of your programme choices;

ApplicantID/Username - 20260329

Preference
Programme
Division

First Choice
CAPE: Chemistry ,Pure Mathematics ,Computer Science ,Physics
DASGS

To complete application process, you must complete the instructions that follow;

Print the application submission confirmation email.

Bring the printed copy of the confirmation email and the $20
application fee to the SVGCC campus in Villa to make payment.

Please visit our admissions
page for the payment schedule.

Kind regards,
SVGCC

* This e-mail is intended only for the address named above.
As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged
information, if you are not the named address, you are not
authorised to retain, read, copy or disseminate this message
or any part of it.